Thursday, July 15, 2010

mecha series




Maybe this is not my first trial to paint mecha in photoshop.Somehow i have been screwed when I loosed all my working files ...contained 2 years of my works
Its really hard to keep your soft file safety and reliable... I always had a problem with the storage....Few of my work here have no more backup on soft files... I mean in hi res condition......though i will continued to paint ....about the rest of my work which have no backup... I got solution to deal with...hoho

2 comments:

  1. owh..can i ask you mr. people-people?
    where are you going with this piece?
    i mean, are you aiming for realism or that kind of stuff..

    thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope ...the mostly Idea is to study the shape..If u see there is not much of lighting effects on the pic...seems a lot more of research need to accomplish the main objective .........Trying to start with sillhoute..i guess....:PPPP

    ReplyDelete